Terminating Pooled Positions

January 01, 2018
For student wage positions: Email your termination request to [email protected]. Be sure to include name, GWID, position #, effective date of termination and last day worked.
For temporary, part-time faculty positions: Complete a manual CIS form and email it to [email protected]. Be sure to include the position number and CRN on the form.
You should check Banner and your labor reports to ensure the termination was completed accurately.